Hypercombofinish Logo Hypercombofinish

Marie the Bee
@ ShefSteve

I recommend it!
Peggle's addictive like crack,
For seriously.
ShefSteve
Just one question here...
Should I bother buying this?
Beavers aren't THAT great
RevolvingDork
@janice You can click "Edit Profile" at the top of the page to change your avatar. :D
Marie the Bee
@Janice

It IS a unicorn. You will like this game! There's a bunny magician! And an Egyptian cat!

The icons... was there not an option to upload an image when you created your account? I can ask Chris about it!
janice
and how do i get to choose my own icon? i mean, what is GOING ON in that picture!?! :O
janice
radical indeed!!!! :)

that game looks right down my alley, too! is that a unicorn i spy???
recent comments on
Historical Fiction
Wed, Mar 11, 2009 4:07am EDT
Leo
I loved the whole idea. Cracked me and my friends up.

I was wondering if you have an rss feed?

Would be nice.
Raptor
@Githerax Actually when jacob became israel (God renamed him) all his descendants where israelites, so they had always been israelites since jacob was renamed israel
recent comments on
Have a holly jolly thing
Sat, Dec 24, 2005 3:55pm EST
Patrick
this stuff right here? this is the stuff. great work, i'm glad you're updating again
recent comments on
Communication Breakdown
Sat, Oct 20, 2007 5:23pm EDT
ShefSteve
Retroactive comments ftw
recent comments on
Resident Evil 5 Party Pics
Fri, Mar 13, 2009 6:30pm EDT
Marie the Bee
@janice 1) Clearly that is exactly what that man is thinking. 2) just now I accidentally typed "mane" instead of man 3) did you see chris' response to you about changing your avatar?
janice
@mariethebee he's thinking, "i wonder if walgreens has any hair extensions... thank god they are open 24 hours, for my hair care needs!"
Marie the Bee
@zakj When you buy the game?
Marie the Bee
@janice you know, I also thought he might be thinking about his hair. something along the lines of "does my hair look good? do I still look like a BAMF? hell yeah, I do."
zakj
So when are we playing co-op?!
janice
@mariethebee shut. up. no wonder they are all so foxy!

i bet tj was thinking about hair accessories!!!!!
Marie the Bee
@Janice Wanna know a secret? I don't think those security guards were for reals.... I think they might have been *paid actors*.
janice
omg, i am dying, this looks like it was SO MUCH FUN! a scream contest? i coulda kicked ass.

and hel-lo, candyman! you can wave a glowing wand over me ANYTIME! ;)
recent comments on
How to Be Me: Leigh Alexander, Video Game Journalist
Tue, Mar 10, 2009 2:02pm EDT
Sean
Great interview! Leigh is awesome, and we have a lot to learn from her... starting with the things she just told you!
prev next archive xml rss